Because nothing says sports fan like making judgements based on two games:
- Ohio State’s offense was horrible against Hawaii, and they still won 38-0.
- Do not let BYU hang around late in a game. Just don’t.
- Auburn could just as realistically be 0-2 as they are 2-0.
- Les Miles on the road might have a big lead, but it’s coming down to the last play and we all know it. Tune in late.
- Notre Dame’s schedule + lost starting QB and RB is a lot to overcome, even for Touchdown Jesus.
- Will Tennessee ever turn the corner?
- Vernon Adams had a lot of hype when he transferred to Oregon, but he’s not Marcus Mariota.
- Michigan State gets deserved credit for beating Oregon, but Oregon is not the same team they were last season.
- Here in Corvallis, it’s going to be a very long year. Who would have thought there would be a PAC-12 team that can’t throw the ball?
- Is Michigan back? They beat the worst team in the PAC-12 at home, let’s not get cocky Wolverine fans.
- Syracuse beat Wake after I predicted without Terrell Hunt they’d go winless in the ACC. This is why I do not make predictions.
- Bret Bielema deserves every bit of social media mocking he got this weekend. Take care of your own business before you start yapping Bret, why have you not learned this yet?
What caught your eye this week?
Leave a Reply